1. Carbon Graphite Balls
Machine according to customers' requirement/ customized machining
A. Non-ferrous metal casting
B. Various industrial furnaces, such as vacuum furnace, induction furnace, sintering furnace, soldering furnace, ion nitriding furnace, Tantalum niobium smelting furnace, vacuum quenching furnace.
C. Glass smelting
D. Rare earth/precious metal smelting
E. electronics, chemical, electrolysis industries.
• Exact and custom Machining
• High durability graphite rods.
• Professional engineering support
• Patient and smiling business service
• Large stock of graphite material ensures quick delivery time.
Graphite Rod Material Datasheet
Graphite Balls Properties
Grain Size (mm)
Bulk density (g/cc)
Flexural Strength (Mpa)
Compressive Strength (Mpa)
Specific Resistivity (μΩ•m )
Note: Each Grade includes different secondary grades, we will select the most suitable according to your specific requirements